Monday, 7 December 2015

The Unknown Fan

I know them but they don't know me
I've seen them but they haven't set their eyes on me
I've heard them sing but they haven't heard me speak
I've tried to reach them but I can't even hold them.

Their faces are addicting
Their voices are mesmerizing
Their songs are heart-warming
But they don't even know my name.

They're like the stars in the sky
They're just too high
Keep on helding my head high
Just to watch them shine.

Thanks to them I gained many friends
Friends on which their kindness I can't resist
Friends that is miles away from me
But the friendship that we have build will still remain.

I do some thing just for them
Follow, protect and watch them
Yet, they still don't notice me
But, I'll be there for them everyday.
     
        Even if they are tired and depressed
They still keep on smiling and do their best
Even it they are far from me
I'm still hoping that in person I can see them.

It's not easy to be a superstar
Because people will bash who they are
But for me they are still the lucky
Because they have me as their unknown fan.

9 comments:

  1. *Standing Ovation* Magnifico :D Ipush nato na Chars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perks of being a fan Haha I feel you Charl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isa lang ang masasabi ko, char HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yung yung yung ano.. tama. It's not easy to be a superstar T^T ang hirap sa aking part. The feeling tho XD

    ReplyDelete